I'm still sick! I'm not sure exactly what I have, but it's no walk in the park. Friday I felt fine, but my voice was starting to go. Saturday, I still had no voice and started to feel congested. Then, yesterday, this cough gets added to the mix. It's a dry cough, which makes it that much more annoying. I took some medicine before bed last night, and I woke up at 2:30 am coughing. I couldn't stop! So I was up for another hour waiting for more medicine to kick in so I could get some sleep. My roommate heard me coughing all night and brought me some tea, how nice of her! Finally around 4 am I fell back asleep. I must have been sleeping pretty soundly because (despite my alarm going off at 8 am) I woke up at 10:15 am and realized I missed my 10 o'clock class. I am still kind of mad that I missed it because I know we had a quiz in there AND I missed the notes for the test. Dang. This sickness is just messing everything up!
On a side note, I hope to get some pictures on my blog this afternoon to spice it up a little because right now it's boring!
Anyway, I really need to get over this sickness because I have a busy busy busy weekend ahead! I'm helping with a weekend-long youth retreat at my church. It starts Friday night and it goes through Sunday morning worship. I won't be home all weekend because we stay in host family houses. I have my own group of girls; I think they're middle schoolers, which I love! They're such brats...I can't wait! Hopefully this weekend I will learn a lot. The experience with middle schoolers will be good because that's what I hope to teach after college. And I hope to learn a lot about myself and God this weekend too.
Wish me luck,
The Girl in Green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment