Monday, April 20, 2009

And so it begins...

So, this is my first blog. Exciting stuff. Well, actually, I guess it's not technically my very first blog ever because I'm blogging for my technology class, but those blogs don't really count (sorry Dr. Herring).

Anyway, summer is right around the corner (woo hoo) and I'm trying to figure out my summer plans. I realized I'm not too far behind after talking to my friend Brittney who is trying to figure out her summer plans, too. I would like to take 2 classes this summer. Actually, let me rephrase that...I need to take 2 classes this summer. I don't really want to. I probably should though so I can graduate on time. I already signed up for one class...Family Psychology...online. I'm also taking another semester of piano lessons. I love to play the piano, and I couldn't give it up for the summer. I've also been thinking about taking a dance class this summer at a studio, but that's just a crazy idea that popped into my head. I think it would be fun, and it would force me to get in shape and stop being so lazy. And, to top it all off, I'm working 30-40 hours a week this summer on campus. I'm probably going to be helping with the youth group Wednesday nights, too, and I'm applying to be an orientation leader this summer for incoming freshmen. And somewhere in there, I hope to have a little fun. Just a little.

Summer '09 Fun Plans:

1. Have at least a dozen slumber parties with Brittney (the bff)
2. Drive to Kentucky to visit Valaria (the other bff)
3. Go to at least 3 concerts (so far, I have Rascal Flatts and The Veronicas on the schedule)
4. Spend more time with my family.
5. Love.
6. See Dane Cook.
7. Go swimming more than 3 times (which is how many times I went last summer)
8. Put a new color in my hair (I've already tackled purple and pink)
9. Go to camp (2 months from tomorrow!)
10. Learn to drive a stick shift ("in case there's an emergency" as my dad says)
11. Go muddin at Brittney's
12. Read at least 3 books in the Bible
13. Thrift at least once a week
14. Go to Chicago to see the ex roomie Vicky!
15. Make a new friend.

More plans to come,

The Girl in Green

3 comments:

  1. I am a total fan of plan #1, and that is as far as I have read... lol! I am sure that I will enjoy the rest!... oh wait, I just read the rest of the list and i am part of 2 more of your plans. mudding and the concerts. I really hope that all works out, I am so excited!!! Oh and did I tell you that I am going to the Zac Brown Band concert at the in a couple of weeks!!! He is kinda hairy but I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about babysit for the Baugher twins? Peyton asked who is picking up today and I said Daddy adn he said...Jenna?
    I told him when you get out of school you will pick up one day. He is pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, of course I will be spending much time this summer with those cuties! I love picking them up from Stella's. They're always so excited! And then they tell me everything they did that day, even what they ate! I just love them. Tell Peyton that I'm pumped too! :)

    ReplyDelete