Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer: Week 2

I'm taking two summer classes this summer, and one starts next week. At first I was dreading it, but now I'm looking forward to it because I've been so bored all week! I've enjoyed relaxing and not having many responsibilities, but I'm not the type of person who likes to lay around and do nothing...unless I'm doing that with a friend or something. This week, I would come home from work, eat supper, watch some tv, and go to bed. I may later regret saying this, but I'm looking forward to my classes starting so I will have some homework or something to do in the evenings. Now that I've said that, I'll probably find something fun to do in the evenings this summer and wish I didn't have to do homework. Regardless, I'll be staying busy, which I love, so that's all fine with me!
So, going back to my summer goals that I am convinced to complete, I said I wanted to start working out, be healthier, and get in shape. I'm thinking about starting a membership at a gym. I think if I'm paying for it, I will be more likely to use it and work out a lot. I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment