First of all, I feel old because I just found out my little cousin is going to prom this weekend! Prom! I forget sometimes that she's even in high school...or starting to drive...and now prom! I remember when I was going to prom (all 5 times...gosh) and she would come to my house with my grandma to see my dress. She was just a little thing. Now I'm going to see her in her dress. She's growing up so fast!
My semester is almost finished! I have to finish a paper that's due tonight, go to my last piano lesson at 2, 10 am presentation tomorrow, and an extra credit assignment due Friday. Then just 2 exams next week and I'm done! ...Except, I'm taking 2 summer classes..so...yeah.
Ok, weekend plans:
1. make cupcakes/cupcakesies
2. art project with saved up 2-liter bottles
3. bowling and/or comedy club
4. make this banana stuff they had in the cafeteria
5. be positive
6. see my cousin go to prom
7. spend mother's day with my mother
8. study for finals
I thought of a few more things to add to my summer list:
-go to a Rascal Flatts concert. I think the STL concert is sold out already, so it looks like I'm taking the train to Chi town.
-be a freshman orientation leader! woo!
-spend time with the twin cuties!
-start exercising and eating healthy, which will help me...
-lose the 20 pounds I've gained since high school
-grow my hair out without going crazy
-be less involved in my cell phone and Facebook
-spend more quality time with my grandma, she's the best!
-get tan
Alright, that's enough for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We love you Jenna!
ReplyDelete