Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Haven't written anything for a while, so I figured I'd better do that! I've just been doing the same old thing...work and classes. This past weekend, I helped with the first of four freshmen orientations. It was very tiring but a lot of fun! I'm becoming friends with other orientation leaders whom I've known for the past two years but never really talked to. Plus, I got paid to do it and got free meals, which makes the tiring part tolerable. This week I'm working ahead on my homework so I don't have as much to do next week when I go to CAMP! I'm very excited to be reunited with some of the greatest people and spend an entire week with them! Every year I'm on the fence about going, and after I do go, I can't believe I ever second guessed it. So, this year, without thinking about it, I just decided I was going. Cut out the fence part and just do it.

Anyway, I'm pretty boring today and have nothing exciting to write about...well, except for the parts of my weekend when a snake moved over my foot or a slug was found on my finger. Eh...not too exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment